Products - Ultra-violet water sterilization
Apart from the actual filtration and purification of non-municipal water to remove unwanted substances, a standard method of sterilizing water is ultra-violet irradiation. The short wavelength of ultra-violet light has a deadly effect on microorganisms such as pathogens, viruses, and molds
Even though municipal water treatment processes should make ultra-violet sterilization unnecessary, UV systems give peace of mind where the local authorities do not provide the necessary confidence.
Adding a UV sterilizer to a kitchen, whole-house or commercial carbon system is easily done and forms part of our product range.
- Kitchen You want clean water in the kitchen for drinking and cooking
- Whole-house You want clean water at every tap in the house
- Commercial You want clean water at the workplace, in your gym, restaurant, or school/college
- Ultra-violet sterilization You want complete protection against microorganisms
- Water-softening You have a hard water problem
- Specialised filteringYou need a special-to-purpose filter system