Products - Water softening
Water in a peri-urban environment or from a borehole may be perfectly safe to drink but still be 'hard'. Hard water is caused by high mineral content such as calcium and magnesium.
Hard drinking water is generally not harmful to one's health, but can pose problems in industrial and household systems.
It is easily detected by a lack of suds formation when soap is agitated in water, and by the formation of limescale in kettles, water heaters, and pipes.
Where water hardness is a concern, water softening is commonly used to reduce hard water's adverse effects.
Where water softening is required, either stand-alone or in combination with carbon purification, we can supply the right solution.
- Kitchen You want clean water in the kitchen for drinking and cooking
- Whole-house You want clean water at every tap in the house
- Commercial You want clean water at the workplace, in your gym, restaurant, or school/college
- Ultra-violet sterilization You want complete protection against microorganisms
- Water-softening You have a hard water problem
- Specialised filteringYou need a special-to-purpose filter system